Can touch this.
Anyone with a smart device would agree—they just make everyday tasks more fun! From budgets to grocery lists, from coordinating calendars to making reservations at a restaurant, the ability to drag, drop, and swipe just makes things more engaging and easy. That’s why we developed Interactive Big Books: Science Online Modules for our Interactive Big Book: Science Set 1 titles.
With our Interactive Big Books: Science Online Modules, Pre-K and Kindergarten students can draw, paint, magnify objects, watch videos, and more. Not just for interactive whiteboards (although very cool on one if you have it), Interactive Big Books: Science Online Modules are also accessible online via web browser, allowing teachers the flexibility to incorporate lessons in a wide variety of settings.
Interactive Big Books: Science Online Modules are:
- Enhanced with additional activities, experiments, games, puzzles and more.
- Whiteboard, Mac, and PC compatible.
- Perfect for large and small group instruction.
- Supported with built-in lesson plans for each module.
- Available separately or with the interactive print version of each Science Set 1 big book title.