For their big job…and yours.
Threes and fours…they come to school wide-eyed and with one job on their minds…exploring! Eager to explore the world, their friends, and maybe even their noses, early learners have an insatiable curiosity. So, how do you allow these budding brains the freedom to roam while also teaching the key skills that will prepare them for the rigors of the Common Core State Standards in kindergarten and beyond? With Let’s Begin with the Letter People, of course!
A research-based, developmentally appropriate, comprehensive Pre-K curriculum, Let’s Begin with the Letter People has withstood the test of time. Kid-friendly and teacher-approved, Let’s Begin with the Letter People helps early learners develop the strong foundation they’ll need for reading and writing success in today’s much more rigorous kindergarten classrooms.
- Thematically organized
- Integrated learning across language and literacy, math, science, and social-emotional development
- Explicit, easy-to-follow lessons
- Oral language and listening skills
- Print awareness
- Phonological and phonemic awareness
- Alphabet knowledge: letter identification and sound-symbol association
- Vocabulary development
- Writing and spelling
And much, much more.
Speak with us today!